COVID-19 Emergency Support Services
weVENTURE is funded in part by a grant from the Small Business Administration (SBA). As a local SBA resource partner we are committed to helping all entrepreneurs respond to and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. All our COVID-19 response programs are free and open to all small businesses within Brevard, Indian River and St. Lucie Counties.
In addition to the resources and services are listed below, events and webinars are planned on a regular basis. We encourage all small businesses to sign up for our newsletter as well as follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
weVENTURE Emergency Support Programming
Our objective is to increase capacity for personalized business coaching and mentorship, and to provide educational trainings and information sessions, to help businesses throughout our service area respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and emerge better positioned for sustainable growth.
- Increased Coaching – weVENTURE is expanding capacity for 1:1 business triage. Call (321) 674-7007 to speak with a business coach today. They can help answer questions about state and federal relief funds, as well as general guidance for how your business can sustain and grow in the new normal of social distancing protocols.
- Educational Programming– weVENTURE will provide more in-depth training and educational programs by engaging subject matter experts, consultants and faculty. Peer groups and educational courses are being organized as well. Check back for program listings, or sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest information
- IGNITE 360 Mentoring Program – weVENTURE is expanding access to the IGNITE 360 Mentoring Program for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Call (321) 674-7007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today.
COVID-19 Emergency Support Webinars - No Cost
- May 22, 1:00pm-2:00pm - "Best Safety Practices in the Workplace," presented by Dr. Regina Kaufmann, BodyWise Specialists REGISTER
- May 28, 1:00pm-2:00pm - "Returning to the Workplace," presented by Kristin Woodling, LMHC, Pamper Your Mind REGISTER
- June 4, 3:00pm-4:00pm - -"Uniting Your Employees for Empowerment During COVID-19", Kathy Knowles and Michelle Burke, co-founders, The Talent Managment System REGISTER
- June 9, 3:30pm-4:30pm - "Marketing Pivots During a Crisis", presented by Josh Adams, Head Honcho, Rock Paper Simple REGISTER
- June 16, 3:00pm-4:00pm - "Accountability in Action-Remote Work Edition", presented by Susan Mazza, CEO, Clarus Consulting REGISTER
- June 23, 1:00pm-2:00pm - "Zoom Security Features Interactive Workshop", presented by Amy Sullivan, Instructional Technologist, Florida Tech REGISTER