Women's Business Center
weVENTURE's Women's Business Center Program provides no cost, one-on-one consultations, and no-cost and low-cost business education and purposeful networking opportunities to women entrepreneurs and business owners in Brevard, Indian River and St. Lucie Counties.
The Women's Business Center Program is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Connect with a partner who is committed to your success and get started today by calling 321-674-7007 or weVENTURE@fit.edu
Business Coaching Services
Whether you are a current business owner or are new to entrepreneurship, you will want the tools and resources to help you identify and overcome common barriers to effectively reach your optimal potential. Our no-cost consultations allow you to meet with an experienced Coach and Business Development Specialist who will guide you through the entrepreneurial journey. The Women's Business Center Program at weVENTURE, in collaboration with Florida Tech's Nathan M. Bisk College of Business and the Center for Entrepreneurship and New Business Development, and the University Business Incubator, provide these services to entrepreneurs in our community.
The Women's Business Center at weVENTURE offers a business coaching program that assists start-ups and established business owners (1-2 years) who could benefit from one-on-one counseling sessions with experienced business coaches and trained volunteers who provide positive support, feedback and advice to individuals who wish to utilize our programs and services.
Our Business Coaching Program follows best practices in business coaching and offers an accountability element in support of emerging entrepreneurs and start-ups and includes one or more of the following activities:
- All first-time business coaching participants are encouraged to attend a Launch Your Venture 101 Webinar offered every month.
- The first session is a consultation and will develop an Individual Entrepreneur Plan (IEP) followed by one or more of the following activities:
- coach led exercise of the Business Model Canvas
- enrollmen in a training course
- enrollment in a peer group (small group cohort sessions)
- referral to other resource partners
- monthly 15 minute follow-up phone calls or email check-ins to see how you are progressing
- This is a program designed to offer long-term counseling support to business owners and entrepreneurs
- This is NOT a mentoring program. Business coaches provide the needed guidance, and business fundamentals to develop a strong business model for success based on your strengths.
Our coaching clients are:
- eager to learn
Our coaching clients also grow in the areas of personal development and accountability, business planning and development and leadership.
These coaching sessions are offered at no-cost and completely confidential.
The Women's Business Center is currently looking for Volunteer Business Coaches for our programs. If you are an experienced business professional and are interested in helping start-up entrepreneurs and small business owners to move forward, we would like to hear from you. Learn more about becoming a coach. Contact weVENTURE at email@example.com or (321) 674-7007
weVENTURE offers a variety of quality business education workshops that assist entrepreneurs in developing, managing, and growing their businesses.
At no cost or low cost, we offer:
- Launch Your Venture 101 Webinars - No cost
- BizBytes offered monthly. Cost: $12.50
- May 22, 8:30am-9:30am - "The Power of Negotiation" Virtual Zoom Session
- June 26, 8:30am-9:30am - "Effective Business Marketing"
- July 24, 8:30am-9:30am - "How to Become a Certified Business"
- September 25, 8:30am-9:30am - "Pricing Your Product"
- October 23, 8:30am-9:30am - "Delegate Your Business"
This is an SBA resource for first-time business owners. English and Spanish speakers.
Turn your hobby into a business! Get equipped to launch your dream and expand your vision! This 12-part training will go through all the steps necessary to start a business and help you write a thoughtful business plan. weVENTURE clients are provided log in information and may complete the modules at their own pace. When coupled with complementary coaching from weVENTURE staff and volunteers, clients receive focused support to help launch their business.
For more information contact Amber Batchelor at 321-674-7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org