University Resources for Businesses
Elevating Florida Tech in the Community and in Business
Below are programs and services offered at Florida Institute of Technology to support academic initiatives at Florida Tech and to support business and corporate initiatives in the Community.
The Evans Library has created a research guide for WeVENTURE staff to find library and web resources to assist clients.
Market Research refers to the study of the entire market and consumer behavior within that market. It helps you understand your customers, familiarize yourself with the competition, and what people are prepared to pay for your product or service. This is done by:
- gathering and analyzing data about the position of a product or service in a market
- by looking at demographics, customer income, behavior, needs, preferences, interests, spending habits, and geographic locations
- and by analyzing the industry, competitors, and economic conditions and trends.
Some of these items are available directly to clients, other require university log in which means clients must work with their weVENTURE WBC Business Coach to access the databases.
Nathan M. Bisk College of Business
- Florida Institute of Technology is home to the Nathan M. Bisk College of Business empowering future entrepreneurial leaders to manage innovation and change.
- Offering undergraduate, graduate and online programs, when you enroll in a business program at Florida Tech, your educational experience will be broader in scope than the title of your degree program might indicate.
- (321) 674-7327
The Center for Organizational Effectiveness
- The mission of The Center for Organizational Effectiveness is to provide human capital measurement and talent management strategies that promote effective organizations.
- (321) 674-8104
Institute for Cross Cultural Management
- The Institute for Cross Cultural Management works with companies to improve the cross cultural competence of management and employees.
- (321) 674-7105 or (855) 542-6625