weVENTURE is proud to work with small businesses on the Space Coast. These businesses put food on the table for local women and their families. This work helps women realize their dream of business ownership, gain confidence and identify pathways to self-sufficiency and financial well-being.
weVENTURE is funded in part through a $150,000 grant from the US Small Business Administration. However, we must match that grant dollar for dollar in order to provide any of the services that we offer in this community.
- A gift of $250 provides support to a local woman in our community who is socio-economically disadvantaged to participate in business education workshops and purposeful networking events.
- A gift of $500 provides ongoing coaching support to a local woman in our community who is striving to grow a business and needs mentoring in business fundamentals.
- $1,000 provides mentoring and leadership development support for several local women entrepreneurs who are creating jobs for others.
- A gift of $5,000 would be transformational to this organization allowing us to grow to serve more women and provide training scholarships. It would grant us the ability to implement on-site trainings throughout our service area to some of our most hard working women business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs who struggle to obtain access to the services they need in order to be successful.
- A sustaining gift of $10,000 ensures that women in our area will continue to have access to all of weVENTURE's programs. They will continue to grow their businesses and achieve success the way they define it.
Together, we VENTURE to provide connections and support for women in business. Donate today.