How to Become a Certified Woman-Owned Business Series
8(a) Business Development Program
focusing on Contracting Opportunities and Business Development for Women Entrepreneurs
Have you developed a plan to make business certification win you business? In a time when differentiating your business or business idea is incredibly important, we want to support you with a few more tools in your toolkit to consider.
We invite you to join the conversation on what contracting and business development opportunities are available for Women entrepreneurs.
This conversation will focus on developing a plan for success that may provide you with new business opportunities:
- Hear from SBA Business Opportunity Specialists & 8(a) Subject Matter Experts
- Learn from SBA Authorized Third-Party Certifiers
- Develop Understanding of HUB Zones and Supplier Registration Platforms
- Uncover the Value of Supplier Diversity in Commercial and Federal Agencies
What You Get
- Direct Connection to SBA Staff and Experts
- Links to resources
- Copy of the presentation
- Access to complimentary business consulting services to discuss your next steps.
- Introductions to SBA approved Third Party Certifiers
Following the session you are invited to connect directly with our presenter. We strongly encourage you to schedule a one-on-one confidential consulting session.