How to Become a Certified Woman-Owned Business Series Kick-Off
Have you been considering a new way to make your business or business idea stand out amongst your competitors? In a time when differentiating your business or business idea is incredibly important, we want to support you with a few more tools in your toolkit to consider.
We invite you to join the conversation on what it means to certify your business.
This conversation will focus on core business certification types that may provide you with new business opportunities:
- Women Owned Small Business
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Business
- Women’s Business Enterprise
- Veteran Owned Small Business
What You Get
- Better understanding of SBA standards and advantages
- Links to resources
- Copy of the presentation
- Access to complimentary business consulting services to discuss your next steps.
- Introductions to SBA approved Third Party Certifiers
Following the session you are invited to connect directly with our presenter. We strongly encourage you to schedule a one-on-one confidential consulting session.